- Prospecting and Lead generation – analyzing and qualifying the database and referrals (by cold calls).
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within assigned territories.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and providing solutions / training plans.
- Responding to incoming calls from customers and offering additional products/services to initiate sales opportunities.
- Responding and supporting customers inquires in regard of the RISCO programs
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing information, explanations and quotations.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate salespersons for further development and closure.
- Proactively follow up with customers to get their feedback, guarantee their satisfaction and develop ideas to build value proposition.
- Keep records of all type of engagements with the customers (calls, e-mails, meetings, qoutes) in the CRM system.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify improvements / providing offerings, training education, marketing direction, competition and any other business-related topics.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining value propositions.
- Familiarity with Inside sales / sales tactics such as negotiation skills, upselling
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Active listener and good presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Quick and self-learning capabilities
- Ongoing maintaining knowledge of the existing and future products and service offering of the company.
- Contract unlimited period
- Correct salary based on experience with extralegal advantages.
- 40 hours work week with additional ADV days
- International working environment
- training possibilities