An international company in the machine building sector, based in the south of Antwerp, is looking for Design Engineer - Electromechanics who has an eye for detail, who thinks about solving problems and who strives to know everything in relation to designing and the production process.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer, as the Design Engineer - Electromechanics, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Designing work for projects (customer order or R&D project), being quality of design, timing and cost.
- Making 3D-Models, assembly, and part drawings.
- Providing drawings and information for installation drawings and manuals.
- Doing the necessary inputs: OCE, Creo + Windchill, and the JDE business system
- Working together with other colleagues or external designers for the correct roll-out of the design project
The ideal Design Engineer - Electromechanics has minimum a bachelor's degree in electromechanics coupled with 10-15 years in an industrial production environment from the heavy machinery, food, hygiene or pharmaceutical sectors.
Knowledge of Excel, 3D CAD system is necessary (Creao+Windchill).
Experience with JDE is a plus.
Fluency in Dutch and English is a must.
Having an eye for safety and ergonomic design is a requirement. If you are a team player, solutions oriented and like to work in a precise way, then we will be happy to receive your application and talk to you.