Production Operator – Composites Manufacturing
Orfit Industries develops and produces medical devices that serve patients all over the world.
They have an exciting opportunity for a skilled operator who is motivated to learn and engage in the manufacturing of high-performance composite material structures for medical applications.
You will participate in the industrial manufacturing of medical devices that are designed by their R&D Team and that function as products that improve the lives of patients.
Orfit Industries in Antwerp is recruiting for the role of “Production Operator – Composites Manufacturing” (m/f/x).
- You will operate state-of-art equipment for manufacturing, processing, and testing of composite materials.
- You will team up with experienced specialists in the fields of product development and manufacturing.
- Your main function will be performing operations related to composite materials manufacturing.
- Daily tasks will involve material preparation and assembly, following the production planning, communicate with the R&D team, as well as perform mechanical testing on the end-products.
- We expect that you have successfully completed a technical education
- You are acquainted with CAD software, and you are able to interpret technical drawings (2D/3D CAD).
- You prioritize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- You will work in a newly built, state-of-art facility.
- We provide training on each equipment you will work with.
- Market-based salary and fringe benefits.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the most innovative products that have an impact on people’s quality of life worldwide.