Automation Support Engineer
Our customer Stow is one of the leading providers of storage and racking systems. With 8 production sites and a close sales & service network, they deliver products and services to more than 50 countries worldwide.
The core activity of stow Group is the development and manufacturing of logistic solutions for the storage of pallets, small goods, long items as well as mezzanine structures.
In the last 40 years stow has grown from a modest racking manufacturer in Belgium to a global player in the storage and logistics industry.
They are continuously strengthening their teams that’s why they are looking for an Automation Support Engineer (m/f/x) in Vlaanderen.
If you’re interested in evolving as a professional, Stow is keeping a seat warm for you. Our client appreciates what makes you you.
Stow is a dynamic, global company looking for passionate people.
As Automation Support Engineer, you will improve the efficiency and quality of draft work through training and development of CAD tools and drafting standards, in accordance with the group QHSE standards.
You will produce drawings in an efficient and qualitative manner to demonstrate the technical feasibility of an operation or to support the design of equipment, in accordance with the group QHSE standards within the proposed timeframe.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Becoming the expert on the functioning our shuttle Ranger & mobile systems Storax & stow.
- Support the incoming customer calls for PLC based products: Siemens S7, Mitsubishi, Beckhoff.
- Analyzing & performing the necessary simulations.
- Perform small bug-fixes in different programs.
- Support the field technicians & distributors as level 2 help desk.
- Document the knowledge base with how-to articles.
- If necessary, go on site to analyze and fix the most complex issues.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a technical support role;
- Knowledge of CAD tools and PLC;
- Positive and patient team player;
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills;
- Top-notch communication, organization, and technical support skills are essential;
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills;
- An analytical mindset – interested in root cause analysis and process improvement;
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity coexisting alongside critical thinking.
- Stow offers you an attractive and competitive salary package.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and fast-growing company where professional development and responsibility are stimulated.
- After a thorough internal training you will have the opportunity to independently support total projects.
- Stow nurtures a creative atmosphere and think it is important to have fun at work. Keeping their employees engaged through activities and events creates more room for success.