Senior Pharmaceutical Process Engineer
In today’s environment, the healthcare industry faces major challenges in terms of regulation/legislation and process reliability.
Central to all of this is the health and well-being of the patient and the ever-present need to make cost savings.
Our client is looking for a Senior Pharmaceutical Process Engineer (m/f/x).
• You are accountable for all process engineering activities for large projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
• You are responsible for the conceptual engineering of pharmaceutical process installations such as for formulation, CIP, SIP, clean utilities, etc.
• You are responsible to lead the team of process engineers during detailed engineering, on-site construction and commissioning.
• You will work in multidisciplinary teams together with software and E&I engineers.
• You are accountable for the preparation & delivery of project related engineering documents by the process team from conceptual design to construction and commissioning.
• You will be involved during sales to propose and present the best solution and applicable concepts.
• You are responsible that engineering standards are applied and the quality of the design documents is guaranteed.
• You will work together with the other disciplines and divisions to ensure continuous improvement of our engineering standards.
• You are experienced in process engineering (conceptual and detailed design, construction and commissioning).
• You are familiar with the applicable GEP and cGMP requirements and guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry.
• You have 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• You have experience in coaching and managing a team.
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office, (MS Project is an extra value).
• You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language. (French, German are added values).
• You are fascinated by the process industry.
• You are a team player as working together and finding solutions with the team is one of the key principles for successful projects.
• You have a hands-on mentality and should be able to find solutions on your own and you have a pro-active and pragmatic mindset.
• You have good communication skills as you will be in direct contact with colleagues and international experts and customers.
• You have excellent organizational skills as you need to work efficiently & simultaneously on multiple projects.
• You are flexible and international projects do not scare you.
• You have a Master’s degree in engineering (industrial engineer) or equivalent by experience.
• You have a driver’s license (B).
• You will take part of a technology-driven team.
• You will work in a business environment that stimulates creativity and where entrepreneurship is encouraged.
• We offer a powerful learning environment with the ability to build your career.
• We offer a career in a fast growing company with a powerful learning environment and an attractive salary package including company car.
+ Flexible hours and possibility to work from home 2 days a week