Description de la fonction
By joining us as a Sales Engineer you are responsible for developing our business and providing sustainable growth in Benelux. You plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contacts to achieve the agreed business goals. You maximize sales of the Copeland & Alco brands in distribution network with primary focus on the Refrigeration market. You may also be involved in heat pump and A/C business. You report to the Sales Manager Benelux.
- Generate sales by providing sales & technical advice to both existing and potential customers (wholesalers/contractors/installers).
- Generate sales through hands-on demonstrations, participation at trade shows and wholesaler events.
- Develop and Maintain the relations with existing wholesalers & installers/contractors in the targeted segments through regular face to face visits.
- Train the sales staff of wholesalers as well as installers.
- Visiting relevant customers and prospects on a daily basis
- Provide on a weekly basis the necessary visit reports to follow up on all sales-leads, distributor activities and offers.
- Technical degree in Refrigeration
- Preferably three to five years proven commercial experience in one of following sectors: Refrigeration, HVAC or Heat-pump.
- Competent and confident; ability to adapt to company culture in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness & efficiency.
- Self-starter, independent, sales driven result-oriented with a positive approach and a clear focus on high quality sales, customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), fluent in Dutch; good knowledge of English; knowledge of French is extra asset.
- Hands-on demonstration skills.
- Reliable and determined.
- Good presentation skill and capable of establishing good relations with customers in different levels.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
Niveau de formation:
- Belgique: Graduat enseignement supérieur professionnel 5 et/ou Bachelier professionnel en électromécanique spécialisation climatisation.
- Pays-Bas: Minimum enseignement secondaire professionnel 4/ enseignement supérieur professionnel complété par un ou des diplômes en technique frigorifique et/ou HVAC.
Expérience commerciale de 3 à 5 ans comme agent de terrain dans la vente/service, dans les secteurs suivants : technique frigorifique/HVAC/pompe à chaleur.
By joining Emerson as a Sales Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.