Description de la fonction
The company is an innovative tech-enabled start-up focused on providing charging solutions for Electric Vehicles to individuals and companies. The company is growing strongly throughout Europe, driven by its network of expert installation partners, a "5- star" quality of service and strong partnerships with charging manufacturer and major car companies. To accelerate its development in Belgium, the Company is currently strengthening its team. We are now looking for a Technical Manager.
- Take charge of projects to install electric vehicles charging stations for companies and large private customers (co-ownerships, condominiums) In the upstream phase: Study of needs, analysis of the feasibility according to needs, alternative solutions, briefing of installation partners, realization of technical-economic proposals, on-site visits of big projects (+10 chargers) In the deployment phase: Management of purchases and supply of equipment, support for installation partners and monitoring of installations, management of interactions with customers
- Manage the development and activity (information sharing, evaluation, incentives, etc.) of the network of installation partners throughout Belgium
- Take charge of transversal missions, in particular the realization of opportunity studies for the development of new activities
- Be the referent for all technical aspects
- Develop the technical expertise of the company and employees (current and future)
- Technical background (industrial engineer in electricity, electronics or electromechanics,…)
- A bachelor’s degree with experience would be considered too.
- A BA4/BA5 certification is an advantage
Experience & Skills
- Good knowledge in industrial and domestic electricity
- Good knowledge of RGIE/AREI (domestic & non-domestic)
- A good experience/knowledge in HV & DC is an advantage.
- A first experience in the EV sector would be a strong plus.
- Project Management capabilities
- Customer minded
- Taste for challenge and responsibility
- Ability to find the right balance between action and reflection
- Ability to show leadership to partners while remaining flexible and attentive to their expertise
- The love of a job well done!
- Good presentation
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to learn quickly in fast moving and booming business
- Start-up mindset
- Trilingual French, Dutch, English (German is a plus)
A stable and rewarding job within a pleasant work environment, within a dynamic international company that attaches great importance to relationships and respect. Real possibilities for career development within the company, in Belgium and internationally. By offering added value solutions for charging electric vehicles, you will actively participate in sustainable development. The hired person can count on a permanent contract with as well as an attractive salary associated with various extra-legal benefits.